CELEBRATING LATER LIFE: Older people, spirituality and faith
Monday 22nd November 2010, 11.00 am – 4.30 pm (Coffee/tea will be served from 10.30am)Hinsley Hall, 62 Headingley Lane, Leeds, LS6 2BX.
- Revd Dr Keith Albans - Group Director of Chaplaincy and Spirituality, MHA (Methodist Homes for the Aged)
- Ms Helen O’Brien - Chief Executive, Caritas Social Action Network, RC Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales
- Revd Gaynor Hammond - Northern Baptist College and Faith in Elderly People, Leeds
- Sr Agatha, Ms Rosemarie Harris of the Leeds Jewish Welfare Board, Dr Albert Jewell – on the MHA multi-faith care home in south Leeds
- Mrs Satwant Kaur Rait – on Sikhism, spirituality and faith in older people
- Representatives from Bradford Anchor Project
Subsidised cost: £24.00 per person inclusive of lunch and refreshments.
Please contact Lorraine Shannon (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tel: 020 7529 8131 for further information and to book for this event. You will receive an invoice once your booking has been confirmed.