Why not have a look at the site and tell me if there is anything you would like to change? This might be by adding to an existing page, bringing in a new page with a new theme, deleting or correcting information. I will systematically be checking the links so there's no need to point these out to me.
The idea of the ecumenical section is to:-
- Present the basics about ecumenism in an accessible format (suggestions about how to make it more accessible are always welcome). I aim for about A-level standard, sometimes with links to more challenging material.
- To present the whole range of ecumenical activity from the local, to the national, European and International.
- Start at the home page of the Methodist Church website
- Click on the word 'Ecumenism' to the right of 'Open to the World' and this will take you to the Ecumenical Section's home page. Scroll down and you will see I keep a rolling list of posts to Methodist Ecumenical News. At the top of the page there are a variety of short cuts to parts of the ecumenical section. What is Ecumenism is a basic introduction to ecumenism.
- If you click on Ecumenical Information, this will take you to links to the main parts of the ecumenical section.
- Click on Ecumenical news and views and this will take you to a variety of pages covering aspects of ecumenism.
- Click on How to get involved for ideas about how to get started in ecumenical work.
- Back to Ecumenical information and click on Ecumenism in UK and Ireland. This will take you to information about the four nations. Ecumenism is very different in each of the four nations. These pages include some general information and also resources for Ecumenical Officers. The Resources pages may be particularly helpful. Some of the resources are common to some of the nations and some are not.
- Back to Ecumenical Information and you will find there are also pages covering ecumenism in Europe and worldwide.