The Ecumenical Report to Conference covers the following issues:
- Further report on progress in response to the Joint Resolution of the Methodist Conference and the United Reformed Church Assembly in 2008
- The Methodist Church in Wales, including the Commission of Covenanted Churches in Wales and Y Cyngor's response to it
- The Methodist Church in Scotland including progress with the EMU Partnership, the Church of Scotland Third Article Declaratory and ACTS' ecumenical reviews
- The Joint Implementation Commission
- How far have we travelled in Covenant? This section covers a number of issues including the diaconate, episcopacy and Presidency.
- A Major Development in Shared Ministry. This includes covenant partnerships in extended areas.