In addition to their MA in Christian Spirituality, they now offer:
- MA in Christian Liturgy (autumn 2010 intake)
- MA in Theology, Imagination and Culture (beginning January 2011)
- MA in Faith-based Leadership (beginning January 2011)
The programme for Christian Spirituality, for example, offers a unique interdisciplinary exploration: students examine the different ways Christians seek to relate to God, the underlying theology and the particular practices or lifestyles the differences express.
The course is delivered through intensive modules in the beautiful setting of Salisbury's Cathedral Close, the course is accessible to those who live outside Salisbury and overseas. Modules are supplemented by tutorial support for home-based study.
* Two core modules* Four optional modules
* Written dissertation
Optional modules are offered in a range of topics, including:
* Art, Belief and Spirituality* Medieval Spirituality
* Celtic Spirituality
* Green Faith
* Pastoral Ministry and Christian Spiritual Direction
* Philosophical and Psychological Roots of Christian Spirituality
Optional modules can also be taken individually by non-MA students.
The Methodist Church does not recommend courses but there is a list of courses about ecumenism we have been able to find on the website. If you are aware of a course that is not on this list, please provide details in a comment.